Steve Randall is a media consultant & content creator based in Hampshire UK. He is a writer, podcaster, radio presenter and media trainer.
Steve’s 30 years of media industry experience provides a unique insight for businesses, professionals and organisations who want to use media creation and content marketing to improve their brand awareness and customer engagement.
Steve also passionate about improving communication for individuals, businesses and other organisations and as a media consultant he helps them achieve their communication ambitions.
“We have greater ability to communicate than ever before but efforts can be counter-productive if not done well.” – Steve Randall
If you or your organisation could use some help with your media creation or engagement, get in touch.
- The future of coffee shops?I'm a fan of a coffee and I'm a fan of a coffee shop...once I've sat down with my drink (and probably cake). What I'm not a fan of is the often ridiculously long wait to get to that point!
- Google says goodbye to AdWordsIt's one of the most used online marketing tools but after nearly 18 years Google AdWords is getting a makeover.
- How we choose ‘the best’ and why media content helpsHow do consumers decide what constitutes "the best" and how can your marketing influence those decisions.
- LinkedIn messages might be about to get sillyLinkedIn has announced that it is making it easier for users to add GIFs (you know, those -um - hilarious rapidly-moving images) to messaging on the platform over the coming weeks.
- Do you wake in the night and check email?Checking our phones dozens of times during the day might be bad enough but now it seems lots of people are also waking in the night to read and respond to email.